Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wanted: Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 100-300mm for Contax
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Wanted: Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 100-300mm for Contax Reply with quote

Hello !

In my quest for a nice 200-300mm zoom for travels and landscape, I finally decided I would go for this one Smile

So I am looking for a Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 100-300mm, preferably in Europe. Cosmetic condition is not very important for me, as long as the glass is clean and the mechanics are good.

If you have one for sale, or if you know where I can find one... Looking forward to your offers !

Thank a lot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent choice Very Happy

(if you find a spare one going cheap, let me know Wink )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that didn't take long. Very Happy

I found one with the help of this great forum and a nice seller.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll love it. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe thanks, I can't wait !

Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I have been looking for a contax 100-300 as well and came across this forum. Since it is a harder lens to find I figured it wouldn't hurt to post on here that I am looking. I live in Whistler BC Canada and would be interested in buying from US or Canada.

Thanks guys!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted: Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 100-300mm for Contax Reply with quote

Billou wrote:
Hello !

In my quest for a nice 200-300mm zoom for travels and landscape, I finally decided I would go for this one Smile

So I am looking for a Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 100-300mm, preferably in Europe. Cosmetic condition is not very important for me, as long as the glass is clean and the mechanics are good.

If you have one for sale, or if you know where I can find one... Looking forward to your offers !

Thank a lot.

Check eBay always. I got mine on eBay. It's an excellent lens. The cons are, the push-pull zoom ring, many of them (probably most of them) have zoom creep problem; and it's a slow lens. But you will love it.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted: Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 100-300mm for Contax Reply with quote

Billou wrote:
Hello !

Thank a lot.

Hello Billou, I just found KEH (in US) is selling this lens (lower than on eBay). Not sure whether they charge sales tax to foreign buyer or not.
http://www.keh.com/camera/Contax-Zoom-Lenses/1/sku-CX07999009396N?r=FE

Last edited by cellotone on Wed May 28, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkelly wrote:
Hi, I have been looking for a contax 100-300 as well and came across this forum. Since it is a harder lens to find I figured it wouldn't hurt to post on here that I am looking. I live in Whistler BC Canada and would be interested in buying from US or Canada.

Thanks guys!

Check KEH (in US) they're selling it, and price is better than eBay.
http://www.keh.com/camera/Contax-Zoom-Lenses/1/sku-CX07999009396N?r=FE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need one too Sad can't find any at the moment.
Any one want to sell one?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dwijip wrote:
I need one too Sad can't find any at the moment.
Any one want to sell one?

haha, must be you after mine Smile

I'm willing to let it go, but it's near perfect. You know what that means Smile