Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

asking about dismantling the lens Petri 1.8/135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:24 am    Post subject: asking about dismantling the lens Petri 1.8/135 Reply with quote

Does anyone know the correct order to dismantle the lens Petri 1.8/135 for service purposes (stuk apperture, relubing of focusing helikoid, cleaning the optical lensblock)?
Or link where is shown and described?
This lens can be found under the name Spiratone, Accura, Mitake, Polaris, Admiral ...
Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this lens, simple construction any general instructions works with it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it normal for the second and third lens (from the top) to touch each other?
By the assembly that bothered me if properly set them, because indeed they touch each other in their center.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be very close is ok, but really touching each other in the center seems for me wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an old post, but I have seen the same info repeated elsewhere... so better give the right details, in case someone comes to this page following a Google search.
The brands mentioned in the first post do not refer the same lens.
The Petri CC is like my Raynox Polaris (M42), and was made by Yoshida Industries (Raynox).
The Mitake-made one is like my Porst in PK mount.
Here is a diagram of the optical designs of the various f/1.8 135mm lenses, with pics showing how they look and details about most of the various rebrands (Copyright Alf Beharie)