Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta MD 50mm f1.2 wide open portrait
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Minolta MD 50mm f1.2 wide open portrait Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

using lenses wide open, it's not like you Wink ... just kidding great portraits with the superb lens

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingly well!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent as always!
It's also really nice, that you always show both versions, colour and b&w.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!, indeed wide open is twin ice often go to crap , soft unusable, so I rarely do and usually left for last in series if come out okay I am happy if not I not lost any thing due I have stopped down well made pictures already, I know big fuss about wide open so I make some Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outstanding focus plane @f1.2, great posture also for that, looks great!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Andreas, lucky shoot indeed, I did ruin first try at 1.2.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rokkor 50/1.2 is such a grat lens. It's a pity that it is so overshadowed by the 58/1.2 in popularity. The 58/1.2 with it's quirky bokeh at f1.2 and unbelievebly smooth bokeh at f2 is special, but the 50/1.2 is the better lens technically.