Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ulpha Bridge, Duddon, Cumbria, UK
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Ulpha Bridge, Duddon, Cumbria, UK Reply with quote

This is a 228mp image made from 25 HDR images. I can't decide how to process it, so I just presented the different versions I created.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb!!!! I love them all!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stitching software does surprising well with the flowing water!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 is the only one that looks like planet Earth to me. Smile Should photo be named for the creek/river? I see only a stone brick.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was stood on the bridge at Ulpha, the river is the Duddon, should have mentioned that, sorry. It's the Duddon Valley, a few miles from Broughton-in-Furness on the road to Seathwaite.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's me but it looks like something is going on in the top right corner, is it shadow or mis-matched lighting?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, it's neither of those as it was visible when I shot it, on the NEX screen it looked like two blurry areas. I suspect it's just a trick of the light.