Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Projection lens Lomo 100mm f2 DIY adapted on my GH1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Projection lens Lomo 100mm f2 DIY adapted on my GH1 Reply with quote

This is a projector lens with no iris. Thus, all shoots are wide-open. I am surprised by its sharpness ! What's your view? All comments are welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks realy good.
I am not that suprised, I use some projection lense as well. Some of them have a very good quality.
The Meyer Diaplan 100 is ~the same like the expensive Meyer Trioplan.
Rathenow Visionar seems at first tests reasonable sharp and with undercorrected spehrical abberation -> smooth background bokeh.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoneV wrote:
Looks realy good.
I am not that suprised, I use some projection lense as well. Some of them have a very good quality.
The Meyer Diaplan 100 is ~the same like the expensive Meyer Trioplan.
Rathenow Visionar seems at first tests reasonable sharp and with undercorrected spehrical abberation -> smooth background bokeh.

Thanks for the tips. I think I have to buy and try the Diaplan and Visionary some time later. : )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks to me that the lens is especially good at small to mid distance. Can you please post an image of the lens ? I myself have several projector lenses that I`d like to try out Smile.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drack wrote:
Looks to me that the lens is especially good at small to mid distance. Can you please post an image of the lens ? I myself have several projector lenses that I`d like to try out Smile.

This is the one. : )