Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Taking My Nephew Shooting -- Samyang 35mm F1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Taking My Nephew Shooting -- Samyang 35mm F1.4 Reply with quote

Just got back from taking my nephew out shooting in the Pawnee. I've been teaching him how to shoot since he was around 4 years old, starting with an old single shot .22 rifle.

At 12 he is now a crack shot with just about any rifle and is starting to get very good with a pistol. It as taken him longer with a pistol since that is a lot of weight to hold out from your body for a little guy. He is growing and getting stronger though, and today he was shooting clays like a pro with my 9mm's and a .22 1911.

Well here are a few pictures I shot of him while he was shooting. Taken with my Nikon D600 and Samyang 35mm F1.4 manual lens. The last photo was taken with a 50mm F1.8g

Pawnee-13-July-2013-4 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr

Pawnee-13-July-2013-1 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr

Pawnee-13-July-2013-3 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr

Pawnee-13-July-2013-2 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr

Here's one he took of me while I was busting clays. Pretty decent little shooter! (the nephew Wink)

Pawnee-13-July-2013-5 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will say it again, i am a huge fan of the samyang lenses as good as anything with a z in the name in my honnest opinion and fantastic value

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great reporting and from what I can see a great lens used.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Great reporting and from what I can see a great lens used.

Agreed Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great action pictures - the Samyang really gives nice depth.
Why i didn't had an uncle as you when i was a boy Smile seems you have lots of fun together.