Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kominar-E 7.5cm/3.5 (more pics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Kominar-E 7.5cm/3.5 (more pics) Reply with quote

Kominar-E 7.5cm/3.5 M39
Solid little process/copy lens, quite sharp, nice color, what more can you ask for?
Here it sits attached to a bellows on my NEX-7:

Writing on lens
Quote:

Enlarging objective
Made by Nitto Kogaku Co. Ltd.

And now some hand held pics.

Last edited by Lightshow on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice performer, congrats.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I had fun using it, I think the bellows setup will see more use on my walks.
I'm just now thinking this will be the retirement plan for my NEX-7 when the FF NEX(or whatever) is released.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and very handsome too! Congrats!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice combination. I knew that Nittoh Kogaku guys manufactured lenses for that mount. The results are pretty. I've always found that Komine color is so delicate... Happy shots!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is my second time shooting with the combo, and it felt great, I only brought it as a just in case while shooting my new lens, and it turned out I ignored the new lens because I was having too much fun, I hope this is a beginning of a beautiful relationship. Laughing
Oh, and don't feel bad for the other lens. Cool

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a few more shots.