Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wedding
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Wedding Reply with quote

Some time ago I went to the wedding of a couple of good younger friends ,wich allowed me to use the Porst 50mm 1.2 UMC X-M G .This is an Fuji X-mount lens ,that some say would be a Fujinon EBC 50mm 1.2 in disguise . In fact I couldn't find many verified data about it , so can't say who was really the manufacturer .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice dof and bokeh

What's the meaning of the crown?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick1779 wrote:
Nice dof and bokeh

What's the meaning of the crown?

The crown signifies power and cleanliness ,being weared by emperors ,kings dignitaries and virgins, the two young become the masters of their own lives like the emperors.Being a sign of greatness and honesty ,in the christian orthodox wedding ritual the crown is put by the priest on the head of the groom and the bride after saying that they are united in the name of god of the son and the holy spirit .Wearing the crown is , thereby, a sign of union.