Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

in the backyard with Flektogon 35/2.8, spring 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:42 am    Post subject: in the backyard with Flektogon 35/2.8, spring 2013 Reply with quote

CZJ zebra Flektogon 35/2.8 at f/8.

This is a fantastic flower lens, so portable and easy to handle on the NEX.

I'll keep my bellows macro lens for bugs, the 18cm mfd would scare most critters away Laughing

1) I kind of hate to mow these little guys but what ya gonna do?

2)

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flek does a nice job in your hands

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you saying the little flowers are weeds? I have to agree about the Flek and flowers...perfect! Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where does the time go? I had hoped to get a few closeups around the yard every week but it's already summer Rolling Eyes

Anyway, this morning there was a heavy dew and for once I grabbed the camera instead of procrastinating.

All shots with CZJ zebra Flektogon 35/2.8 at f/8.

1) dew on spiderweb

2) the in focus area is boring but I love the OOF spiderwebs/dewdrops!

3) not sure about the composition here, I know you shouldn't put stuff in the middle but I wanted to get as much detail as I could *shrug*

4)

5)

6) still the Flek, using a short macro tube.

There are lots of colour artifacts in the dewdrops. I don't think it detracts from the images, does anyone disagree?

Every time I use a macro or close-up lens it seems I discover an interesting detail in the photos that I hadn't seen with my eyes while taking the shots.

7) short macro tube. 100% crop. Each drop contains a wee reflected images of blades of grass!