Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mamiya Macro Sekor 2.8/60 and Nex 5n
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Mamiya Macro Sekor 2.8/60 and Nex 5n Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I'm putting below a link to few full size snaps from today taken with Mamiya Macro Sekor 2.8/60 and Nex 5n.

The pictures taken with it barely need any adjustment - contrast and sharpness is good, colors are good.
Is is almost as sharp as it gets straight from f2.8 - stopping down just brings more into focus.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/s_dyakov/sets/72157634627262366/

So far a nice lens - sadly it has to go.
I will be listing it on ebay in few days.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens has a very good reputation why are you selling it? The yellow daisy's (?) are fantastic,lovely yellow and bright with details.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mo,
It's certainly is a nice lens - I'm just not a macro shooter, and having 2 macro lenses that i will not use often does not justify.
The other one ( the Makro Kilar) i almost sold and when the buyer didn't payed i have decide to keep it.

Also I'm saving some money for a birthday present or my wife (not very romantic though) - a pair of Yamaha studio monitors Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that makes perfect sense the Makro Kilar or the Mamiya,it is a good decision to sell...I get too attached to my lenses to sell any Very Happy If your wife likes those monitors, then it is a good move Wink I like practical gifts,My husband gave me a lawnmower once!