Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Test shots Nikkor 35-70mm f3.5 AI
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Test shots Nikkor 35-70mm f3.5 AI Reply with quote

A few weeks ago I bought a nice Nikkor 35-70mm f3.5 AI and said that I would post some test shots when I got the chance. The last couple of weeks I have either been busy or the weather aha been poor for photography (by which I mean too much heat and light leading to excessively contrasty conditions - not idea for testing a lens unless you get up at dawn and I am too lazy for that.) Anyhow here are a few. I am pretty satisfied. It looks like a typical Nikkor of the era and I will keep trying it out as the opportunity arises. The following shots are not ideal as test shots - I find them too "busy" because of all the foliage but they will have to do for now till I can find the time to hunt down other subjects.

Last edited by peterm1 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a nice lens! I find first sample an especially good one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good - sharp, neutral colour copes well with high contrast scenes and pretty well controlled distortion