| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Attila
 Joined: 24 Feb 2007 Posts: 57982
Expire: 2025-11-18
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Katastrofo
 Joined: 26 Feb 2007 Posts: 10405 Location: USA
Expire: 2013-11-19
|
 Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:34 pm Post subject: |
|
 Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Katastrofo wrote:
Not bad at all for a half-frame! Where are you getting those lines? Generally (for me) they run the other way. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Attila
 Joined: 24 Feb 2007 Posts: 57982
Expire: 2025-11-18
|
 Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:58 pm Post subject: |
|
 Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Attila wrote:
I was lazzy to clean properly bulk load cartridges I did try some half frame cameras, APS most was crap in scan and web publishing , this is one of my best result. I think in normal print process this camera perform pretty well. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Katastrofo
 Joined: 26 Feb 2007 Posts: 10405 Location: USA
Expire: 2013-11-19
|
 Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm Post subject: |
|
 Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Katastrofo wrote:
Yes, forgot, half-frame, they're running the same way as mine.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Attila
 Joined: 24 Feb 2007 Posts: 57982
Expire: 2025-11-18
|
 Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:22 pm Post subject: |
|
 Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Attila wrote:
| Katastrofo wrote: |
Yes, forgot, half-frame, they're running the same way as mine.  |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nesster
 Joined: 24 Apr 2008 Posts: 5883 Location: NJ, USA
Expire: 2014-02-20
|
 Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:46 pm Post subject: |
|
 Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Nesster wrote:
not bad for 1/2 frame. It was much more practical in the wet darkroom era, though now I wish I'd been smart to 120 in the 70's _________________ -Jussi
Camera photos
Print Photographica
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
stingOM
 Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 3168 Location: Ireland
Expire: 2012-12-27
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:31 am Post subject: |
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
stingOM wrote:
| Attila wrote: |
I was lazzy to clean properly bulk load cartridges I did try some half frame cameras, APS most was crap in scan and web publishing , this is one of my best result. I think in normal print process this camera perform pretty well. |
Wow Attila,
These are very very good result for a plastic coated lens! Indeed I just got back my half frame films and they are mostly rubbish! At least the commercial drum scans show them to be crap! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Attila
 Joined: 24 Feb 2007 Posts: 57982
Expire: 2025-11-18
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:49 pm Post subject: |
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Attila wrote:
Exactly my experience, a few half frame stuff give acceptable results in digital process. I think this Hexanon lens is glass, not plastic. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
stingOM
 Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 3168 Location: Ireland
Expire: 2012-12-27
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:14 pm Post subject: |
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
stingOM wrote:
I think I could be wrong about the lens being plastic.!
Some more photos here I found: They look very good.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluemagic/3817084000/ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Attila
 Joined: 24 Feb 2007 Posts: 57982
Expire: 2025-11-18
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:13 pm Post subject: |
|
 Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Attila wrote:
I saw a few copies from this camera all was well abused, good sign of quality  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|