Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander Bessa ii Color Heliar...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander Bessa ii Color Heliar... Reply with quote

I wonder if anyone here would be intersted in buying my Bessa ii?
Despite it being a wonderful camera I find myself using it very rarely now, prefering larger formats which eat expensive film.
It's in good condition with some signs of use and works well, being CLA'd about five or six years ago. There are a few scratches around where the accessory shoe has been attached and there is a bit of pitting on the bottom by the open button. The lens is clean and clear, bellows good and shutter is good at all speeds. It will be supplied with a matching Voigtlander hood and the accessory shoe. Deep in a box somewhere I have some leaflets and the other half of the eveready case, but it's falling apart and missing the top.

I'm looking for £550 plus postage, payment by paypal gift, cheque or transfer

If there is interest I'll prepare more detailed photos and scan some negs.