Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 70-150mm f2.8 soft focus NEX-7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 70-150mm f2.8 soft focus NEX-7 Reply with quote

Soft focus was off.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got this lens recently?

It still is one of my most difficult lens to use. I tried on pentax K5/K20, nex5n, canon 5D/5Dm2 and D800.
The lens performs much better with FF: very good with 5Dm2 and superb with D800.

There are too many adjusting parameters, not only sensor size, but also shoting distance does have affect in the rending.
Please post more photos, I would like to see how this lens performs on a nex7.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

without soft focus an excellent zoom lens, soft is not easy subject matter really.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice! Rare lens you have!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after years of hunting I could buy here from member Kaninskala . many thanks again!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

color mixed from b&w and color layer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Attila!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the BOSS LADY again, haha;
BTW I helped one to bid down this lens by USD495.......expensive one... Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing yes this lens wasn't cheap ever. I is more light weight than any others at this speed and focal length, plus it has variable soft focus level and very rare , enough to keep price high.