Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Konica Hexanon 50/1.7 early version
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: WTB: Konica Hexanon 50/1.7 early version Reply with quote

I'm looking for a mint condition Konica Hexanon 50/1.7 early version with half click stops. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251282230559?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wise choice, one of the very best 50mms ever made imho.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: Konica Hexanon 50/1.7 early version Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
I'm looking for a mint condition Konica Hexanon 50/1.7 early version with half click stops. Thanks!

Interesting point about half click stops as why did Konica change it to full stops. As a side note I was using a Ensinor zoom over the weekend and WO open was F4.5 and the next stop was f8 with nothing in between. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Konica Hexanon 50/1.7 early version Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:

Looking to sell off all my Hexanon lenses. I've got a really nice 50/1.7 with half stops if you're interested. Not sure what I'd be asking for this or any of my others.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Konica Hexanon 50/1.7 early version Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Pontus wrote:

Interesting point about half click stops as why did Konica change it to full stops. As a side note I was using a Ensinor zoom over the weekend and WO open was F4.5 and the next stop was f8 with nothing in between. Rolling Eyes

Hexanons with half-stops have two spring-loaded balls located on opposite sides of the lens barrel, so that when you turn the aperture ring, the two balls "click" alternately. Konica phased out half-stop apertures in the middle of the 1970s as a cost-cutting measure and must have saved tonnes' worth of little balls and springs. Wink It was an unfortunate decision helped along by the assumption that users would be setting their cameras to automatic exposure anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold one 50/1.7 half-stop AE version and the price is CNY250. Very Happy