Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujinan 35mm f1.7 TV lens - big_is - Ebay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Fujinan 35mm f1.7 TV lens - big_is - Ebay Reply with quote

On Panasonic G1

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much better than I expected, very nice for such a cheap lens.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Much better than I expected, very nice for such a cheap lens.

Yes , if price and size is matter way to go, I like 25mm f1.4 (2) also , even better lens than this one.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do mean FUJIAN, right Atilla? Not to be confused with Fujinon. Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one based on Attila's recommendation and I'm very disappointed with it. On my NEX it just makes a circular image in the centre of the frame. I didn't even bother using it. yeah its sharp if you pixel peek, but 35mm is no good if you are only using half the frame.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
I got one based on Attila's recommendation and I'm very disappointed with it. On my NEX it just makes a circular image in the centre of the frame. I didn't even bother using it. yeah its sharp if you pixel peek, but 35mm is no good if you are only using half the frame.

Strange, on my NEX, it cover quite the entire frame, there is just vigneting, but no circular image at all Shocked .

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:
philslizzy wrote:

Strange, on my NEX, it cover quite the entire frame, there is just vigneting, but no circular image at all Shocked .

My apolologies, its a 25mm not 35mm

Still circular image, not what I'd call vignetting.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 25mm will struggle to cover the frame of micro 4/3 cameras (giving some vigneting), with the NEX the frame is bigger so it won't stand a chance.