Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Camera wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Camera wanted Reply with quote

Hi here

The lens wanted thread is great, but maybe some people here would be interested in cameras too, might it be for personal use, or just collection.

then i'll start : i am looking for a Contax S2 camera, i'm looking for one since months, so if ever one is selling please pm, thank you : )

and enjoy this thread

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant be 100% sure but i am sure my local camera shop had one in the window with a 50mm 1.7 ML
Price was a tad under £200.
Will PM the details to you for the shop you can always give them a call.
Or if you like i can give them a call from here tomorrow and enquire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be highly appreciated, thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hexi i think this is a very good idea and hopefully will be a permanent thread. thanks for the idea.

i am looking for a plaubel makina 67/670, a mamiya 7/ii with lens and an inexpensive kodak medalist.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

olympus flex Smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for A Kiev 88, as few accessories as it can have, I don't bother if it is faulty (I want it to be repairable), I am looking for one as cheap as possible, even without lens, maybe I can find a normal lens at a good price.
I want to experiment with medium format, especially squares, and don't want to invest too much.

Many thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the right place at last:

I'm looking for an Olympus OM3 body. Cosmetics not crucial but full functionality is. I'm watching EBay all the time but if MF members have anything or know of something locally to them...

Thanks in advance Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poof! Deleted.
Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Rolleiflex SL 3003 part Reply with quote

Not a camera I'm after but a spare part.
Well, I have an almost mint & fully functional Rolleiflex SL 3003 but unfortunately the silvered glass of the viewfinder mirror is broken (not the reflex mirror but the one that is activated when closing the waist-level finder thus transfering the image to the eyelevel finder), thus I need a replacement mirror. I know the official Rollei spares stock has long been exhausted. Anyone able to help?
Many thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend of mine looking for an low exposure count Panasonic G1, G2 micro 4/3 camera with EVF and kit zoom lens.
Please let me know if you willing to sell any!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Rolleiflex SL 3003 part Reply with quote

SVP wrote:
Well, I have an almost mint & fully functional Rolleiflex SL 3003 but unfortunately the silvered glass of the viewfinder mirror is broken (not the reflex mirror but the one that is activated when closing the waist-level finder thus transfering the image to the eyelevel finder), thus I need a replacement mirror. I know the official Rollei spares stock has long been exhausted. Anyone able to help?
Many thanks in advance.

Do you have any fragments and can you measure their strength? I have some bits of surface mirror about for SLR repairs which I could cut to size, but we'd have to figure out whether any of the strengths I have around would fit. If none do, Edmund Optics will probably have the strength you need.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: broken Kiev Reply with quote

looking for a broken Kiev that can be had for close to nothing resp. shipping cost
the mount should work, want to try to make an adapter for NEX out of it, see: http://forum.mflenses.com/zeiss-lens-no-helicoid-on-nex-t45393.html

thank's,
Andreas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Rolleiflex SL 3003 part Reply with quote

Sevo wrote:
SVP wrote:
Many thanks in advance.

Do you have any fragments and can you measure their strength? I have some bits of surface mirror about for SLR repairs which I could cut to size, but we'd have to figure out whether any of the strengths I have around would fit. If none do, Edmund Optics will probably have the strength you need.

Yes, I did manage to save a couple of fragments, so I'll do some measurements. Thanks for the tip.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Rolleiflex SL 3003 part Reply with quote

SVP wrote:
Sevo wrote:
SVP wrote:
Many thanks in advance.

Yes, I did manage to save a couple of fragments, so I'll do some measurements. Thanks for the tip.

Finally managed to take a measurement, its thickness is 1.17mm.
Fortunately, I found a local repairman who has some Rollei spares stock left and he says he can provide a replacement. Thanks for the suggestions!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for Olympus 35SP in fully working condition, including leather case
Olympus 35RD also possible

EU prefered

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: WTB Contax 645 Reply with quote

mint or as close as mint

even better if you're selling it as a kit with lenses, viewfinders etc.

thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
looking for a Semflex OTO in working condition.
Cheers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm seeking for my use one Airesflex TLR with Coral lens.

If anyone here owns one that kind with working condition and is ready to sell it, I'm very pleased if you send PM to me about that.Smile

Hemmo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a (possibly more than one) Coronet Midget in good condition. Please PM me if you have one you'd like to sell Smile

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: FKD 13x18 Reply with quote

I am looking for an affordable soviet FKD camera designed for 5x7 inch or 13x18 cm format.

What I need is the wooden camera itself, with at least one cassette, and the lens plate, and light-tight bellows.
I do not need the lens. Aesthetic condition of the camera does not matter, as long as it is functional.

This is for an experiment, so I am looking for a relatively affordable solution. Please PM me if You have anything to offer.

Alex