Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Tamron 21/4.5..... revisited
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Auto Tamron 21/4.5..... revisited Reply with quote

This lens still has issues being a little loose in the body, so exact focusing can be a challenge.They are soft, but I do like the color and the light.

I did bump the contrast and tweaked a few other things (I can't remember what exactly) I also cropped the edge off a few ( to remove a few road side poles) but can't remember which images were cropped.

1)

2)

3)

4)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They look nice to me . . . I don't think any wide angle ever looks really sharp with such subjects, the detail is just too small to be seen easily. Sort of "not seeing the wood for the trees" Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me these pictures convey the mood of autumn and I feel the desire to walk under those trees Smile
Nevertheless I dare say the issue of loose needs to be fixed - top left corner of #1 and #2 makes me worry.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely pictures, I looked at the it and I am thinking a fall?? O yes Australia Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loose is definitely a significant problem.
Mine is not loose, but I will look again to see if I can spot some sort of clue for a fix.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:
They look nice to me . . . I don't think any wide angle ever looks really sharp with such subjects, the detail is just too small to be seen easily. Sort of "not seeing the wood for the trees" Very Happy

+1

One of the best ways is to walk back and use a normal or 35 mm lens.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done more, simple great!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys so much for the encouragement...I was a little worried they might be considered a little "rubbish" to post up. Embarassed

@Luis if you can find out anything and its not to difficult to do, I would appreciate the help.

There were 2 other people out and about this day taking photos....the light was soft and sky a little hazy from smoke.It really was a nice time under the Elm trees.I had with me the Angenieux 2.8/35 and the Orestor 2.8/135.