Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Presenta lense 28,35 and 200mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Presenta lense 28,35 and 200mm Reply with quote

Has anyone had/heard anything about the "Presenta" lenses?
One guy locally is selling these three lenses and is asking ~70 USD for all ( near mint cond ). They are in Minolta MD mount and if I`d bought them I would be covered in all the focal lengths.
The lenses are:
1:3,3 f=200mm.
1:2,8 f=35mm.
1:2,8 f=28mm.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at all, but not interest either as cheap re-bagged Japanese lens I think, let's hope Luis now it. I see no point to take except if you wish to share with us a review Laughing to use I think you can buy better lens to try and sell , probably sell will impossible.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I heard "Presenta" was Pentacon/CZ rebrand for West German cheap photo mailorder. But then, I may remember wrong.

Complicaiting the issue is that CZ labeled some japanese mystery lenses (zooms! Imagine that!!) in the wild period 1990ff.

200/3.3 doesn't sound like (real) Pentacon though... and neither does MD mount.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this, once I had similar finish lens labelled to Prakticar 24mm or Pentacon, certainly not related to any of them was a cheap crap.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno, the grip and the green/orange A/M seems japanese to me, (SUPER ALBINAR says mine and on the "back" small LENS MADE IN JAPAN),
so I'm sorry for that misleading idea.
Maybe it was the other way around - lenses imported *to* the GDR via one of the Genex etc. enterprises. Mhhm hmm. Gotta search a bit moar.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neckermann (big West German mail-order business "generally-everything from clothes to voyages", 80s and 90s) house brand / relabel

so you'd better research who made MD 200/3.3 lenses at all, not that common for 200 as 3.5 and 4.0

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a 3.3/200, it was crap. I forget the branding on it now but I think it was a Cosina.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds pricey for a rebranded generic lens trio. Give it a miss.