Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Takumar 35mm F3.5 and birding LOL
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Takumar 35mm F3.5 and birding LOL Reply with quote

Taken with canon 7D and Super-Takumar 35mm F3.5. Unusual combo for shooting birds you have to agree Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All good ones, no LOL Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,

I really need a FF mirror-shaving how-to!

Renato

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSalles wrote:
Guys,

Renato

have you tried it on full frame? I have with film camera and it broke it mirror got stuck few times and now camera does not recognize lenses and af don't work

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice panning shots

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
nice panning shots

thanks done by accident I had it set up at F11 and this swan showed up it was a quick one. The last is wide open at F3.5 and even at 100% is really sharp, great lens

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nurkov wrote:
RSalles wrote:
Guys,

Renato

have you tried it on full frame? I have with film camera and it broke it mirror got stuck few times and now camera does not recognize lenses and af don't work

Nurkov,

Sad to know that. And yes, it hits the mirror in a MarkII/FF EOS, i sold mine because this,

[]s,

Renato