Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

sankyo khoki komura 135/2.8 RF lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: sankyo khoki komura 135/2.8 RF lens Reply with quote

so ive been wanting a fast but compact tele for my RF rig gxr m mount, and i didnt want to spend much money because i really dont use that FL a whole lot. so i came across the sankyo, and heard lots of pretty good things about it in m39 mount. i got a great deal on this particular lens on the bay and thought i'd give it a whirl. i have to say ive been very impressed. the aperture and focus are both quite stiff, though i'm not sure i want to spring for a cla, but the IQ and bokeh are i think really good, maybe the best ive ever gotten out of a 135. sankyo makes these in all mounts, and theyre not expensive. anyway, let me know what you guys think of below, just some test type shots. the robin was taken through a window and the salamandar was taken at iso 1200.
tony

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All very nice! I love them , congrats!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
All very nice! I love them , congrats!!

+1, really great results, do you have a picture of the lens? Surprised