Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

S-M-C Takumar 35/3.5 / Nex C3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: S-M-C Takumar 35/3.5 / Nex C3 Reply with quote

I'm really enjoying this combination - easier to focus using the Nex, and the quality of the lens comes through. So far I've had it on the tilt adapter, now it's on a regular one...

Princess Fifi by Nesster, on Flickr

Big Boy and Creampuff like to keep the Beezle on the other side of the fence by Nesster, on Flickr

Princess Fifi by Nesster, on Flickr

rag by Nesster, on Flickr

Playing with tilt is kind of fun, but to get it to do 'real' stuff is harder...

DSC01501 w by Nesster, on Flickr

DSC01504 er by Nesster, on Flickr

cloudy, rainy, off center by Nesster, on Flickr

the road not taken soon decays and perhaps a fence is built to deter the taking by Nesster, on Flickr

run jump by Nesster, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great combo and great shoots!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow what a sharpness, do you remember what was the f stop on 1st picture? I do have similar lens and did not have a chance to try it out yet. Mine is called super takumar, any differences? probably coating. Picture below

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! It was wide open at f/3.5 for the first shot. The coating on your Super will be less complicated than on a SMC, but sharpness wise they are the same -- some samples the older lens is better than the newer one, sometimes the other way around. The Tak 35/3.5 is a real gem.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow wide open I will defiantly will have a go with mine then.