Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tevidon 35mm f1.9
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Tevidon 35mm f1.9 Reply with quote

#3,5,7,10 are wide open

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this lens looks incredible, not only the sharpness and contrast but something very nice about how it draws, it might be the light was special but wow, just amazing IQ. The shot of the parliament has such tonality and depth, beautiful. I can't put my finger on what's responsible for the special drawing, there's a definite sense of depth and 'air' and the gradation of tones is beautifully smooth.

Show this to anyone who denigrates the output of the Eastern Zeiss!

Smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, as eastern block guy one of my proud item, honestly I didn't see better lens , even Distagon 35mm f1.4 is not better .

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's why I won't sell mine!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice samples. I like #8 most. Very hard to get lens as well. Currently on the bay they are upwards of €400!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely series...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhargav wrote:
Really nice samples. I like #8 most. Very hard to get lens as well. Currently on the bay they are upwards of €400!

Due good as than 1000 EUR+ lenses, if you can afford it don't hesitate.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
bhargav wrote:

Due good as than 1000 EUR+ lenses, if you can afford it don't hesitate.

Will keep that in mind!