Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SP Tamron 90/2.5 and Pentax K-01 #2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: SP Tamron 90/2.5 and Pentax K-01 #2 Reply with quote

My usual subjects when it comes to taking photos... Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series Mo, the detail on the surfaces is super crisp. That red rose looks great!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took about 5-6 shots of that rose...to try and capture the red.I am very happy with the K-01 Tamron 90/25 combination.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark more , pp required especially on #2.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Dark more , pp required especially on #2.

+1, #2 requires a bit of exposure and contrast push, imho.
The red rose is beautiful both for detail and the amazing nuances of red caprured.

This camera/lens combo seem to work very well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The red rose is purposefully left dark ,as if I adjust it any more you start to lose the "real" Red and finer details of the rose.Which for me makes a red rose special.

This was the last image taken,I had the same F stop but was dialing the ISO up a fraction each time.I possibly could have taken a few more and found the right combination of F stop and ISO....to keep the Red as Red not that horrible blotchy red that can happen.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice combo mo, and wisely used

patrickh