Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Color-Skopar Classic 35mm F2.5 on Bessa R
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Color-Skopar Classic 35mm F2.5 on Bessa R Reply with quote

This is the first roll of Fuji Superia 400 on my Bessa R. I have not used film camera for more than 15 years. I need to learn how to insert film, metering and rewind film.... Metering is another problem as I need to think about the exposure compensation before I choose the proper shutter speed.

The Color-Skopar Classic 35mm F2.5 seems a very good lens. It is sharp from wide open with vibrant color. No need to care about the sharpness but only the DOF.

I note there are some blue colored line on bottom part of the last two photos. Is it caused by the improper rewind? They seems dlo not appear on the negatives. I have some troubles when rewinding the film. The staff at the lab help me to put the film back to the cartridge as I cannot rewind the film fully.

Please click to enlarge the photos for bigger size.

Thanks for viewing! Smile

Last edited by calvin83 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice & interesting set of photos!
The lens seems to be a very nice performer!

Klaus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent pictures, I enjoyed viewing them. The lens and camera look like a good combination. I have no ideas about the mysterious blue line, but they could easily be PP out. Obviously you want them gone though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all! I will check the if the blue line reappear next time.