Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Q Biometar 80mm 2.8 zebra for Pentacon Six E
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Q Biometar 80mm 2.8 zebra for Pentacon Six E Reply with quote

Carl Zeiss Jena Q Biometar 80mm 2.8 zebra for Pentacon Six Exakta 66, used lens

http://www.ebay.ch/itm/111046519564?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also here:

Aufgrund rechtlicher Bestimmungen in manchen Ländern wurde der Zugang zu diesem Artikel leider gesperrt. Wir haben Ihren Zugriff auf diesen Artikel gesperrt, da wir verpflichtet sind den Zugang zu unzulässigen Artikeln zu beschränken. Es kann leider vorkommen, dass wir den Zugang zu machen Angeboten sperren, obwohl das jeweilige Angebot nicht gegen die rechtlichen Bestimmungen verstößt. Dies geschieht aufgrund technischer Beschränkungen. Wir möchten uns bei Ihnen für etwaige daraus entstandene Unannehmlichkeiten entschuldigen und hoffen, dass Sie andere interessante Artikel auf eBay finden.

Renato

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friend
Please explain me when you gat this message so I can fix it or contact ebay to resolve this. Did you get this message when trying to bid? I didn't put any restriction to any country or similar. Does someone else have same problem with my auction? Or have similar problem earlier?

Thank you Renato to inform about this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received this message just clicking at the link you posted. I bought at ebay from 10 countries or more already, and have +/- 100 positive feedbacks and it's the first time i see this message,

HTH,

Renato

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now link is works to me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Due to legal requirements in some countries, access to this article was unfortunately closed. We have blocked your access to this product, as we are required to restrict access to objectionable articles. It can happen, unfortunately, that we lock to make access services, although the specific service does not violate the law. This is due to technical limitations. We want to apologize to you for any resulting inconvenience and hope that you will find other interesting items on eBay."

But looks like it's working now Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, then it was their mistake. Now it is working.