Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mir1B 37mm F2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Mir1B 37mm F2.8 Reply with quote

This Mir1B1 was tested using a Panasonic GX1 in overcast light, and I will say (while not as sharp as the Flektogon) it performed admirably. I like the focusing ring cut outs, makes it easy to "feel" for the focusing ring. This lens has two aperture rings, which confused me at first, but the user gets used to it.

Construction wise- it's a solid, well made (no plastic here!) lens... and it would be a good candidate for use instead of a kit lens.

Seems to be single coated.. with a slight tinge of color in the glass. The price was very affordable as well.

Here are some shots with the lens:

Last edited by digitalandfilm on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

What cam did you use for these photos? As I have the same lens as yours, the copy here shows an evident vignetting with FF cameras and I see none in your photos. Nice lens, BTW, i posted some shots few days ago made with it,

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSalles wrote:
Hi,

What cam did you use for these photos? As I have the same lens as yours, the copy here shows an evident vignetting with FF cameras and I see none in your photos. Nice lens, BTW, i posted some shots few days ago made with it,

Cheers,

Renato

It was mounted on a Panasonic GX1 m4/3rds camera.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have rare version:new old stock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one a couple of days ago ( Thanks Drack Very Happy ) and I'm already impressed with it on my NEX5. I'm hoping the snow goes and the sun comes out to try it properly!
Great pictures digitalandfilm, the colours and sharpness are very good.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believe they are still making those Enfields :p Do they still drop oil like they used too.. (all the time) Razz

Still.. who doesn't want a large single..