Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss Skoparex
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Zeiss Skoparex Reply with quote

Hi, I got tipped off about this place by robar, and have been looking from a distance for a few days now Smile

I have a question:

Do any of you have any experience with the Zeiss "skoparex" line? I'm looking for a 35mm lens and came across one like that.
http://m42.povlab.org/lens_detail.php?lid=286

It's not particulary fast (f3.4) but if it's sharp, I don't mind that Wink

Or would the flektogon f2.4 be a better choice?

Thanks,
Tom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Tom, thanks for joining.

Here's your link:
http://m42.povlab.org/lens_detail.php?lid=286

I don't know this lens, but if it carries the Carl Zeiss name, it's surely not going to disappoint you.

The Flek 2.4/35 is a good lens, but given the prices it is sold currently for, with the same money you can buy a Zeiss Distagon 2.8/35 which is a better lens, up there with the best 35mm, and the best of all when distortion (or better said lack thereof) is concerned.

Last edited by Orio on Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I'm having trouble correcting it in the post, it looks fine when I preview it, but when I submit it gives me that...hmm, maye it's the signature

just saw you edited it, thanks Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TDN wrote:
yes I'm having trouble correcting it in the post, it looks fine when I preview it, but when I submit it gives me that...hmm, maye it's the signature
just saw you edited it, thanks Smile

Its just our spamguard, your link was written correctly, now you should be able to post it without problems.