Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hensoldt-Dianar 1:3.5 f=75mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Hensoldt-Dianar 1:3.5 f=75mm Reply with quote

The only information I can find say this is a lens made by Hensoldt AG for a slide projector made by Lytax-Werke G.m.b.H., Freiburg in 1940. It has a front focus ring focus from infinity down to 1.2 meter. Aperture can be adjusted from F3.5 to F16.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very unique find Calvin! Great that I could help you find the tech data and even the prod. date for it, as I never seen or heard of that lens before you asked me Wink
Very unique for a projection lens, but that stop screw seems indeed to indicate it was set to a certain distance and then fixed.

Last edited by kds315* on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stop screw shown in the photo seems designed to limit the move of the focus ring. Another screw can be inserted to hole beside the infinity mark to fix the focus ring.

My rough test showing this lens has very decent performance when stop downed to F5.6. I will test it If I can find a proper housing for it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! I never heard any projector lens with blades, nice find!