Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji Finepix S1500
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: Fuji Finepix S1500 Reply with quote

This is a very underrated camera+lens considering it's part of the early bridge genre . Bought it as a football trip camera; ah needed a small pocketable camera which wouldn't break my heart if it was damaged/lost. ( drink is known tae be taken at Scotland matches...) .It cost me £70 (refurb) from the Fuji shop around 2-21/2 years ago. It was brand-new.

Ah like, especially, the macro and super macro modes - two of the best ah've come across.

It fulfills all my needs from a travel/party/street camera for the specific purposes it was bought for.

It doesn't have a great viewfinder nor a particularly helpful LCD but there are a number of modes which can be swiftly switched and a flexible custom mode which ah tend tae use most of the time.

Last edited by TAo2 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My father had this camera. Except some CA issues a nice camera.