Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 11-A 4/135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Jupiter 11-A 4/135 Reply with quote

The electric linesman came to disconnect an electric line to our house so I took some quick photos using the Jupiter 11a.
I thought they were okay. Please comment, bad, good, why, what etc. Both are cropped with some PP. Thanks.

Last edited by uddhava on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Jupiter 11-A 4/135 Reply with quote

To me the pictures look a bit too soft. I`d expect way more sharpness from the j-11.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Jupiter 11-A 4/135 Reply with quote

Drack wrote:
To me the pictures look a bit too soft. I`d expect way more sharpness from the j-11.

I think you may be correct.
Thanks for the comment. I will keep practicing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think your focus here is on the front of the lamp instead on the person

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
i think your focus here is on the front of the lamp instead on the person

That must be right. It makes it stick out from the rest of the picture which gives an interesting effect, at least to me.
Unfortunately, it wasn't planned.
Interesting, it seems that I tend to focus forward from the main object.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you pay your electric bill, perhaps you wouldn't need disconnecting. What did the leccy man say about you taking photos?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
If you pay your electric bill, perhaps you wouldn't need disconnecting. What did the leccy man say about you taking photos?

It wasn't a live wire, we were removing it because of doing some renovation. He didn't say anything, ....unless it was under his breath. Smile
I can only speak very little Hungarian anyway.