Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Diagram needed! Sigma 28mm 2.8 mini-wide II HELP!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:16 am    Post subject: Diagram needed! Sigma 28mm 2.8 mini-wide II HELP! Reply with quote

Hello folks! I am a new posting here and I really (REALLY!) need your help. I have just bought a Sigma 28mm 2.8 mini-wide II and eventually I realised the presence of some little fungus in the second element. I had to disassemble it but in the process the elements came apart and I could not take note on the correct order. Rolling Eyes I managed to reassemble it but now the pictures looks like the one next... (hazy in the corners) ¿Does anybody have an "elements diagram", manual or something that could help? I know it is old, cheap stuff but it is all I can get at the moment in Argentina. Thanks a lot guys!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I know exactly how bad you feel, since I also almost messed up a lens just some days ago, but fortunately managed to reassemble.
While I'm not sure about what it is like in Argentina, there are a couple of places that can solve the problem in US, although they are extremely expensive (one of them wanted to charge me 250usd to reassemble my lens!).
Have you seen this post?
http://forum.mflenses.com/sigma-mini-wide-28-2-8-m42-repaired-t19240.html
Seems like this guy repaired the same lens as yours, maybe he's able to help.
Good luck!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jiaming wrote:
Hi, I know exactly how bad you feel, since I also almost messed up a lens just some days ago, but fortunately managed to reassemble.
While I'm not sure about what it is like in Argentina, there are a couple of places that can solve the problem in US, although they are extremely expensive (one of them wanted to charge me 250usd to reassemble my lens!).
Have you seen this post?
http://forum.mflenses.com/sigma-mini-wide-28-2-8-m42-repaired-t19240.html
Seems like this guy repaired the same lens as yours, maybe he's able to help.
Good luck!

Thanks a lot for such a recommendation and taking time to post! I have read that post in particular and (almost) every single article on the web talking about the lense. I have followed your advice and emailed the guy who repaired it. Lets see what happens! Thanks again!