Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Such a shame it is in such a poor condition...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Such a shame it is in such a poor condition... Reply with quote

Kodak Signet 80

Some kind of "art nouveau" cam. Wink

Click here to see on Ebay.de

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the styling, yes, too bad about the shape it's in.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lenses are very good on these cameras....shame about the condition of them as well Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really ugly. It has the Ektanar lens which I think is just a triplet. It was the Ektar lenses that were highly regarded.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nearly bought another style icon of the late 1970's early 80's today - the Mamiya 135EF. It's the same size, shape and weight of a brick, but way more stylish. Cool But I wasn't going to pay £30 for a camera with a missing winder lever that I couldn't test. I like the stark simplicity of the 'brick' design, the Argus is wonderful. And this Mamiya is just as good, even if it is a crap camera. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A late competitor for the Argus C3 market.
Pretty much came out when the Argus C3/C4/C44's were losing ground to SLR's and the Japanese.