Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax ???
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Pentax ??? Reply with quote

How can this little camera cost so much ???

Last edited by Yahvel on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess if it's authentic, then it's worth as much as a collector is willing to pay Smile And collectors will often pay what they need to get the camera in their collection Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`m guessing that his particular "safari" version is way rarer than it`s black counterpart. With that said it would be no surprise that this little thing costs a few times more than the black version. I wouldn`t pay 300USD for it , but I`m not a pentax collector Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your feedbacks guys, i am still shocked, but i did a little bit of research and it turns out that this camera is one of those things collectors go crazy for due to its rarity, it is nearly impossible to get one.