Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rollei Schneider-Kreuznach SL-Angulon 35 mm 2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Rollei Schneider-Kreuznach SL-Angulon 35 mm 2.8 Reply with quote

This is one of my knew lenses, so anyone have experience with it especially is it good compared to Carl Zeiss lenses like Distagon?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what mount is it, M42?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it is not M42, it is QBM mount for Rollei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Ive never owned any 35mm format Schneider lenses, I owned a bunch of Schneider large format lenses and they were all excellent.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my guess less than Distagon, hard to reach that level, but difference is not too much and surely you can make it to close with PP.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for answers, I decided to sell it. I ll keep distagon, sadly one have to go.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should have a good price like a collector item. They didn't be made in high quantity.

As a lens, I had it, and is very good one. Sharp with nice contrast. Head to head with the distagon, very close lenses.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it will make good price, I put it on market. But I like the that switch A/M, so I don't have problems with chip chines adapter QBM to EOS like I usually have with pin of other QBM lenses. About rarity, I was waiting for some time to somebody put this lens on ebay to see whats is the price, but I did saw it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Rollei Distagon HFT QBM version, which is a great lens. Excellent microcontrast, beautiful colours ... only the sharpness wide open was a little lower than my other fav. 35 - Nikkor 35 2.0 AIS ... At F4 and above both are amazing. So I thing that yours is going to be very good too.

C/Y Distagon 35 2.8 is said to be the best though Smile.