Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji film support campaign
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Fuji film support campaign Reply with quote

I love really Provia 100 for city shoots and Velvia 50 for nature.
Sensia 100 not bad at all too.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With their strong market in film plus digital cameras, Fuji doesn't need near the
support as Kodak. Wink I like their Reala and 400H film, too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuji is great! I just wish they would bring back Neopan 1600 (or Super Presto, as it was also called). Wonderful b/w film, nice grain and pushable to the moon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget Superia 200, nice for casual shooting.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Don't forget Superia 200, nice for casual shooting.

+1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marzipan wrote:
Fuji is great! I just wish they would bring back Neopan 1600 (or Super Presto, as it was also called). Wonderful b/w film, nice grain and pushable to the moon.

+1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marzipan wrote:

Agree. I've never tried super presto and probably never will now.

I'm a sensia 100 man. Lovely natural looking film.

Edit: forgot to mention acros. Easily my favourite b&w film.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably old news for most but Fujifilm are increasing the prices of all colour negative, black and white negative and positive film. For example: 135 Velvia 50 36 exp. is going up from 1050 yen to 1200 yen. 135 Acros 36 exp. is going up from 440 yen to 520 yen.

The shops in Tokyo still have plenty of the old stock and are selling it at the old prices so I've been stocking up. If you like Velvia or Neopan or any other Fujifilm, now would be a good time to buy a couple of brick packs.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admit it guys, most of you think instant film is expensive. I thought this myself for years.
But if you begin to do the math, a 10-pack of FP-100c cost 13-15 €. That is not a bit more expensive than normal color film if you count in developing.
Besides you have the advantage of instant results and the aha-effect. Guess which photographer out of the pulk will be most loved by the models.