Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nice gift.x3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Nice gift.x3 Reply with quote

My neighbour was Spring cleaning and gave me 3 lenses free.a Vivitar 28mm f2.8 close focus(makro) nikon N/AI-S,a Sigma uc zoom 70-210mm f4-5.6 for Nikon and a Sigma 55-200 f4-5.6 dc for Pentax PK A. All in beautiful condition,I doubt that they were ever mounted on a camera as in as new condition.Would appreciate feedback from owners of any or all of these lenses as to quality,total price on ebay for the 3 lenses totals about $300, not bad for free. thanks.ps. all came with original box and paperwork.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Vivitar 28 close focus a lot, it's a very useful lens that performs well. the Sigma's ? I have no idea, but the chances are they'll be good walkabout zooms.
You're neighbor was very generous. Cool

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lloyd,the sigma's look cheap & plastic and rattle but perform Ok.When we finally get some warmer weather here in Canadian Rockies I will be out shooting.Regards