Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super Takumar 55mm f2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Super Takumar 55mm f2 Reply with quote

I think this was shot at (or very close to) f2, was shot with a custom WB then I adjusted the color temperature in Lightroom. C&C is okay.

Last edited by chadh on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Super Takumar 55mm f2 Reply with quote

chadh wrote:
I think this was shot at (or very close to) f2, was shot with a custom WB then I adjusted the color temperature in Lightroom. C&C is okay.

You need two posts for images to show or quote that is an exceptionaly good image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

click on image genuine one is linked to resized one, great photo! Nice to see you here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Super Takumar 55mm f2 Reply with quote

[quote="eddieitman"] Thanks.

The resize really killed all the detail in her hair, so here's a link to the original.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8443/7807065916_ea8713b951_o.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This shows how the rush to "fast" lenses often misses gems that are a little way bit slower. The sample rivals anything I have seen from the 50/1.4 Tak (which I have).

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome shot, welcome to the forum!