Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Another M42 triplet: Meyer Trioplan 2.9/50 V
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Another M42 triplet: Meyer Trioplan 2.9/50 V Reply with quote

I just couldn't resist another triplet, Click here to see on Ebay. The Trioplan differs slightly from the Domiplan, which is newer. Now I'll skip the Domiplan as it is probably too similar and certainly not as robustly built.

Veijo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! This is a real cute little one, well built and produce quality images in my opinion. I look forward your test shoots!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! Nice price, btw.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Congrats! This is a real cute little one, well built and produce quality images in my opinion. I look forward your test shoots!

Thanks. I expect it to be alright for my photography. It will be interesting to compare it to the slightly older uncoated Radionar 2.9/50, which has been one of my very favourite lenses.

Veijo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Congratulations! Nice price, btw.

Thanks. One sometimes finds nice prices even at the eBay shops, and at a price like that it is very difficult to avoid succumbing to temptation, especially after contemplating getting a short triplet like e.g. a Domiplan, and this shiny Trioplan looked so much nicer than any Domiplan Smile

Veijo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for Trioplan let we see which one will be better.