Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SMC Takumar 300mm f4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: SMC Takumar 300mm f4 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this animal very much!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A red panda. Very cute lovely one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Pandas do look cuddly.

Have you offered up your services to the zoo - looks great.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I offered one times to replace they crappy amateur website to a good professional looking one as a donation (free) they answered they have a very good professional one don't need any improvment.

Zoo site:
http://www.zoobudapest.com/h_index.htm

This is my offer:
http://www.hqdesign.hu/allatkert.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bureaucrats do tend to be morons and unhirable anywhere else. Your proposal is light years ahead. The red panda is cute - but do I see some blur? Also I dont think it is as sharp as the nikkor we saw earlier

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You and Krisztina are a very talented team and I think you would deserve much more exposure than you are getting now. This sample zoo website is the proof. The official site is just crap in comparison.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cute shot!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick, panda was in cage so that is impact picture quality as well to take out cage lines. Takumar 300 is not same level with Nikon 300 ED.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila

I still loved the picture and I think it was very brave of you to PP the cage out.

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one thing however that breaks my heart aobut this picture, is to see his eyes so full of fear and abandon.
I can imagine how would I have felt if I was taken away from my family when I was a child... completely lost.

Well now that I have realized this I am not able to look at this picture anymore Sad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have right Orio. Zoo is a cruel place for most animals.
(Most of the people can't handle them even me, for my bird need a large place in Africa to living free not my home ...)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a cute animal!!

Great work.