Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

exakta mount meyer optik trioplan 50 on canon dslr
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: exakta mount meyer optik trioplan 50 on canon dslr Reply with quote

Can it be used with a proper adapter on my Canon rebel t3?
[img]
[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure it can - you need Exakta-EOS adapter, but most probably you will not be able to reach infinity (adapters are too tick).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
Sure it can - you need Exakta-EOS adapter, but most probably you will not be able to reach infinity (adapters are too tick).

Thank you.

Does any one know which adapters sold on ebay will reach infinity?

Last edited by uddhava on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:

Some Exakta EOS adapters will reach infinity, like this one - Click here to see on Ebay

That adapter would work for the Trioplan pictured but won't mount on Exakta auto lenses (with the big knob on the side).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuzzywuzzy wrote:
std wrote:

Some Exakta EOS adapters will reach infinity, like this one - Click here to see on Ebay

That adapter would work for the Trioplan pictured but won't mount on Exakta auto lenses (with the big knob on the side).

Okay, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please report back if you get this adapter - is it OK and does it gets to infinity.

I have a different version which does not get infinity and is very easy to accidentally detach the lens - especially with heavy lenses.
http://forum.mflenses.com/exakta-eos-adapter-t41152.html

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
Please report back if you get this adapter - is it OK and does it gets to infinity.

I have a different version which does not get infinity and is very easy to accidentally detach the lens - especially with heavy lenses.
http://forum.mflenses.com/exakta-eos-adapter-t41152.html

Okay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava did you buy the adapter? Any advise to us? I'm looking for a lens with exakta mount for my Canon 7d and would like to have more feedback.

Regards.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaCraftyFox wrote:
uddhava did you buy the adapter? Any advise to us? I'm looking for a lens with exakta mount for my Canon 7d and would like to have more feedback.

Regards.

Hi,
I bought the same adapter but without the AF confirm chip. However I am still waiting for it to arrive. Maybe 2 more weeks.
I will let you know the result then.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the Big-is Exakta-EOS adapter and I'm very happy.
Now my Exakta lenses work with infinity focus on EOS body. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
Just got the Big-is Exakta-EOS adapter and I'm very happy.
Now my Exakta lenses work with infinity focus on EOS body. Very Happy

Congratulations! Glad to hear it confirmed by someone. I am also enjoying using my exakta lenses! Recently I purchased a
Meyer Primagon 1:4,5/35 to add to my small collection.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried from Big-is and rainbowimage, all black, all reach infinity.
I heard that silver adapter isn't reach infinity. as for as i know, that theory is right Very Happy