Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax 645 Arsat 30mm Fomapan 100 Fomadon LQN EPSON V500
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Pentax 645 Arsat 30mm Fomapan 100 Fomadon LQN EPSON V500 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great series, I like them all, but 1, 6 and 12 are great. Nice work. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if overexposed in camera, overdeveloped, or scanned too bright, but it seems to me that the whole roll
could have used at least 1/2 stop less light.
Subjects are very nice as usual.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
I don't know if overexposed in camera, overdeveloped, or scanned too bright, but it seems to me that the whole roll
could have used at least 1/2 stop less light.
Subjects are very nice as usual.

It was very brigh light, I think camera didn't handle it, I didn't stop to less.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep looking at these lenses with a view to dropping one on my Mamiya 645 bodies and hoping that via adapter I could also mount it on my 5DII.

Can I ask what you think of the lens please? Are there any noticeable shortcomings?

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tikkathree wrote:
I keep looking at these lenses with a view to dropping one on my Mamiya 645 bodies and hoping that via adapter I could also mount it on my 5DII.

Can I ask what you think of the lens please? Are there any noticeable shortcomings?

Thanks in advance

I kept older version Zodiak due lower price and sold this one due wasn't mine and I couldn't afford to buy it from my friend. I shoot with lens twice I love both equal, must have lens I think. Fascinating sharp, superb flair resistant.