Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First out with Super Takumar 50mm 1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: First out with Super Takumar 50mm 1.4 Reply with quote

I didn't have much to take pictures of on base so I found this hill during the golden hour of sunset. I wish I had more interesting thing to photograph, but I made due with weeds. When starting I already noticed that I couldn't shoot wide open because of some reason, most likely because of the Nikon body and poor quality M42 adapter. All image wide open were too out of focus to use. Other than that it was another cold windy winter day in Korea. I apologize if some pictures are out of focus a bit, it was hard trying to freeze the motion in the wind.

alone by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

Family by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

Picture 1 by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

Hanging on by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

Picture 3 by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

Bend over by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

Picture 4 by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

Golden hour by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

Wheat? by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

Wide open below:

psychedelic by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

Wide open error by Jarrett_Hunt, on Flickr

I will try to go out tomorrow before work to take some better pictures if weather permits.