Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2.8/180 Back in time
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2.8/180 Back in time Reply with quote

In an old town nearby, short before christmas there is a yearly event where the people of the old fishertown dress up and act like the clock has been set back to about 1900.
It's an ideal event for some life portraits so i took my Pentax K20 and put on the big fat Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2.8/180mm MC. The aparture was set at 4 and because of the lousy conditions (half of the time the rain was pouring down), the ISO was set at minimal ISO800 later on i had to shift to ISO1600 to even try to make pictures.

The heavy-metal Sonnar performed fine, even under the complete lack of light and contrast, the stabilized sensor of the K20 in combination with the mass of the Sonnar saved most of the pictures as the exposure times got really long.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Harry Potter was there ? #8 Laughing hard conditions to most lenses. My fav is #2.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Is Harry Potter was there ? #8 Laughing hard conditions to most lenses. My fav is #2.

Conditions were from the kind in which you see most people put their camera's away. The Sonnar still did a nice job in my opinion.

We are famous for our Harry Potter-doubles that miss out on anything magic (maybe it's in the food). In the last decade, we even had a Harry Potter look-alike who managed to be the prime-minister of this country for four times in a row, not completing one single four year term Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos, #7 does look like Harry Potter for certain, except for the helmet. Laughing