Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vega-13A first test shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Vega-13A first test shots Reply with quote

So, finally I`ve managed to get my Vega-13A lens back from the repairman. He did a great job fixing it and apart form poor`ish outer condition the lens looks and works great.

Since I do not have a lot time and the weather today is very bad today ( snow+fog+clouds ) I only managed to make a few simple test shots just to see the general looks of this lens. My first impression is that this lens is sharp with outstanding bokeh. Handling is rather strange. Focusing is nice and comfortable, however the aperture system is simply stupid if you ask me.

When the sun comes out and I`ll have more time I will be making more decent test shots with this lens and shots of the lens itself.

Here are the test shots that I took today.

f2,8.

~f5,6

f2,8

~f4

f2,8 DOF test

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel home, my usual ready to available test shoots Laughing looks like nice like all VEGA what I did try , weak in contrast , sharpness excellent.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today the weather was superb, but sadly I did not have a lot of time. These were just a few shots taken while walking down the old part of town:

F2,8

f2,8

f4

DOF test f2,8

Since I was in a hurry many images came out of focus ( lost my touch with MF lenses and DSLR`s ) so I do not have good examples of more lively subjects Smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It shows well lens is excellent, look forward more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Attila's first post. It looks very similar to the way the Vega 12 90mm renders.