Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tele-Kinegon F:3.5 135mm No.23529E, help with mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:18 am    Post subject: Tele-Kinegon F:3.5 135mm No.23529E, help with mount Reply with quote

Seller thought it was Exakta, pics is a bit blurry but don't look like it. Is the maker Sankor-Nissin?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Tele-Kinegon F:3.5 135mm No.23529E, help with mount Reply with quote

roglebk wrote:
Seller thought it was Exakta, pics is a bit blurry but don't look like it. Is the maker Sankor-Nissin?

Doesn't look like Exakta to me. People on this forum said it is made by Sankor, because of the E in the serial number. Can I know where you got this lens? Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought in Sweden, can't find a matching bayonet that got that pin on side.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Praktina or Altix comes to my mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't both those have a more centered pin? This is very off centered. There might be another pin we can't see though.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

because of the off-centre pin, seems to be a Petri mount..... but Ii'm no sure

regards

JN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same lens as "Carsen" (Canadian distro) with m42. It's Sankor made but not sure about the mount, but Aaton mount came into my head... Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's mine:
http://manuellfokus.no/carsen-135mm-f3-5/

Some differences in design, but optical the same. I think mine is slightly earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say Sankor too.
I have one extremely similar. There are variations in the knurling and "zebra" patterns of these.

My first guess on the mount would be Praktina, but who knows.
A full side-view would help.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
Here's mine:
http://manuellfokus.no/carsen-135mm-f3-5/

Some differences in design, but optical the same. I think mine is slightly earlier.

Considering the serial nr think it would be the opposite, or at least same time period, or am i missing something?

Will post better shots of mount when it arrives. Still can't find a single match to that off centered pin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point, there may have been different versions in the same period shipped to different companies. I also have the later model in T-mount and my thoughts where based on the knurling and zebra patterns. There is no doubt who made this Wink

http://manuellfokus.no/sankor-135mm-f3-5/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carsen got a T-M42 or is is something else? Nice to see a T on the Sankor, gives some hope if mine got a uncommon bayonet. What's the serial on it?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As others have said, looks like the Petri breech lock mount to me. See pic:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pdccameras wrote:

In that case could it be a T2 lens with an adapter?
Side view would be helpful.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roglebk wrote:
Carsen got a T-M42 or is is something else? Nice to see a T on the Sankor, gives some hope if mine got a uncommon bayonet. What's the serial on it?

#55545E

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
pdccameras wrote:

In that case could it be a T2 lens with an adapter?
Side view would be helpful.

Agreed that a side view would be helpful. Also, I have purchased several lenses over the years which were native M42 with an M42 to Petri V mount adapter screwed on. Never saw a black one, though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens doesn't seem to have T2 or any other detachable mount. There's 3 set screws that seem to hold mount to body but 2 are totally round.

DIY solution to mount Petri bayonet to a Sony E, should work with any cheap M42 adapter.

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1525876.html#1525876