Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mamiya C3 Fortepan 100 Kodak D-76
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Mamiya C3 Fortepan 100 Kodak D-76 Reply with quote

20-30 yrs old expired Hungarian film and great developer plus a pro camera.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are really good, and big congrats on making the old film from your homeland work so well, very well done.

How did you like the C3? I thought it was wonderful.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
These are really good, and big congrats on making the old film from your homeland work so well, very well done.

Thank you! +1 on C3 I bought it to try and sell after, not easy to let it to go after one year still with me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
iangreenhalgh1 wrote:

Thank you! +1 on C3 I bought it to try and sell after, not easy to let it to go after one year still with me.

I wasn't keen on parting with it either, was a lot of fun to use and the IQ was great. Smile

The thread with my results with it is in the colour film gallery but it was a long time ago so will have to look to find it.