Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trying out Tamron 90/2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Trying out Tamron 90/2.5 Reply with quote

It was very first time I tried recently bought on ebay Tamron 90/2.5. It was pretty pricy, I must say, but after seeing the results, I think it was more than worth it.

Here's one of pictures I took yesterday. I have more of this stuff and if you like it, I will post a longer series on my site.

Hosted by http://imageshack.us/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*wow* Wonderful colors and light. Looks like a part of an impressionistic painture. Thanks for showing!

Michael

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shoot! It can be laser sharp too, in my opinion this lens exceptional value for money.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to look at this picturefor some time, which of course says it must be good. I really like it

The lens is of course one of the best. I don't know why I haven't got one? I think I just have a thing about 'Macro lenses'. If and when I want macro I reverse a good lens (Usually the Takumar SMC f1.7 50mm) or just go for a small tube and thats the way I have always done it. However the Tamron SP 90 is also a very good lens for other lengths. Great portrait lens and if anybody is looking for a lens of that FL it is the best buy. And you have great Macro with it !
The only more general purpose lens I would put up against it (Not the Macro bit, although macro wih it is very good) would be the SP 35-80mm. A zoom that will outperform many primes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good shot!

Guido

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, I am very glad you like it.

If you're not bored with the theme, here's the rest of worth showing pictures from that day:

http://grabun.com/zdjecia/2007/wiosna/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I like it very much ! Put to the Calendar contest!