Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Winter Shoot (SAMPLES)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Winter Shoot (SAMPLES) Reply with quote

Hi, I just wanted to share these images that i took today with the community.

The first 3 shots are for some guy who wanted me to take these pictures and then make them look cinematic.

And the others are normal with no cinema tints.

These are all just samples in 900 resolution

F5.6

F5.6

F5.6

F5.6

F5.6

F5.6

F5.6

F2.8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are some amazing images. I really like the truck.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikonshooter wrote:
Those are some amazing images. I really like the truck.

Thank you, i really appreciate it. Yea the truck is probally my favorite, i like the way it had those icicles on the bottom.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love these examples of a truly great lens

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even moreso than the truck, I love that shot where you say "talk to my hand"...
Congratulations! Really fantastic images!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great samples, congrats !

About the 3 first ones, I think white balance could be adjusted. They look too greenish, even for cinematic look.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Love these examples of a truly great lens

patrickh

I coulden't agree more.

Last edited by Yahvel on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaborF wrote:
Even moreso than the truck, I love that shot where you say "talk to my hand"...
Congratulations! Really fantastic images!

Thank you so much for your feedback, I truly appreciate it. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:

About the 3 first ones, I think white balance could be adjusted. They look too greenish, even for cinematic look.

I showed him 10 different samples and he selected the more greenish ones and i cant go on a debate with him about it because he is paying, so at the end of the day its really more about what he wants as a customer.

That being said, i coulden't agree with you more, you are 100% correct. It is a lil too green, but i guess green is his favorite color hahahaha.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahvel wrote:
Olivier wrote:

I showed him 10 different samples and he selected the more greenish ones and i cant go on a debate with him about it because he is paying, so at the end of the day its really more about what he wants as a customer.

That being said, i coulden't agree with you more, you are 100% correct. It is a lil too green, but i guess green is his favorite color hahahaha.

Customer is a king... when he pays. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
Yahvel wrote:
Olivier wrote:

Customer is a king... when he pays. Laughing

Indeed.