Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 20mm Praktica PB PLustek 8200i Provia 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Flektogon 20mm Praktica PB PLustek 8200i Provia 100 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful architecture! Both the gate and the building are magnificent.
For my personal taste, the contrast is a bit too high, especially in #1 and #2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:

+1
Eyecatching images anyhow . You seemed to use F11 ? or maybe even F16? Great DOF . I am curious about your sample sharpness WO ( suppose it's the 2.8 MC variant,since it's PB)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those colours are intense! Surprised

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
Orio wrote:

+1
Eyecatching images anyhow . You seemed to use F11 ? or maybe even F16? Great DOF . I am curious about your sample sharpness WO ( suppose it's the 2.8 MC variant,since it's PB)

SUre F8-F11 I never shoot less with wide lens and if light allow it with other lenses too. I see no point to look how sharp a 20mm lens wide open at f2.8 simple not matter. If light is crap just like at night or semi night shoots no matter soft or pin sharp
I remember here for a member Ivan from Bulgaria he is always made superb shoot with less respected Russian lenses one of his secret was F8-F11 , his DAD was professional camera man. So Ivan entirely pass amateur mistake shoot wide open , I follow him and I suggest to you also. Shoot only wide open only portrait , but shoot same portrait same time at F8 , stopped down , to avoid sharp nose and unsharp eyes etc. Suoer wide lenses has zero bokeh, so absolutely no reason to use it wide open.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This vivid color, is it RDP II 100 Attila?

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vivid colours and would look great projected onto a screen.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!